- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel A Casar
Dr. Joel A Casar is a doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and North Las Vegas, NV( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Joel A Casar has 4 locations
Dr. Joel A Casar has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joel A Casar Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joel A Casar
Dr. Casar is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. Following graduation, he entered the US Army Dental Corp and was stationed at Fort Meade Maryland where he experienced a wide range of practice which included an invitation to the prestigious United States Army Institute of Dental Research. Following military service,Â Dr. Casar joined a large dental group practice in Silver Spring, Maryland. When Dr. Casar's father-in-law (a dentist) had health problems, he returned toÂ the Pittsburgh area to continue the practice that served a small community. Dr. Casar became active in organized dentistry, served as President of The Dental Society of Western Pennsylvania. He served a four-year term as Trustee to the PA Dental Association, was Editor of the Dental Society publication, was a delegate to the American Dental Association for 13 years andÂ served the public in a number of public service organizations. He has been a Fellow of the three honorary organizations for dentists. He moved to the Las Vegas area in 2004 and presently is a member of the American Dental Association, the Nevada Dental Association and the Souther Nevada Dental Society. For more information, send us a request on our Contact Us page, or call (702) 633-4333 Call today for an appointment.