- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel Cost
Dr. Joel Cost is a doctor primarily located in Georgetown, KY, with other offices in Frankfort, KY and Danville, KY( and 13 other locations). They have 13 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Joel Cost has 15 locations
Dr. Joel Cost has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joel Cost has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Joel Cost Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Joel Cost
Dr. Cost graduated from the West Virginia University School of Dentistry in 2007. Dr. Cost works in Georgetown, KY and 14 other locations and specializes in General Dentistry.