Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joel S Rozen has 2 locations
2585 Washington Rd Ste 121
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
Book Online Now
Dr. Joel S Rozen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joel S Rozen has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel S Rozen - Posted on April 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel S Rozen - Posted on September 17th, 2013
i had a great experience at Dr Rozens office. all the staff were pleasant and helpful. made me feel right at home. they specialize in sedation dentistry and they put me to sleep for my extractions. All went smooth, in fact i dont remember much till i woke up at home. i felt at ease and very little pain after. I would highly recommend this office
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Joel S Rozen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Joel S Rozen's office for more information.
2585 Washington Rd Ste 121 Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 854-9055
147 Wilson Rd Bentleyville, PA : (724) 239-3533
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joel S Rozen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pittsburgh, PA.