Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joel N Schieck DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Joel N Schieck has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Joel N Schieck has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel N Schieck - Posted on November 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel N Schieck - Posted on October 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel N Schieck - Posted on October 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joel N Schieck - Posted on September 8th, 2015
40 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Joel N Schieck Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Joel N Schieck
An Austin native, Dr. Schieck graduated from Austin H.S. in 1973. In 1977, he received his B.A. from Luther College and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota in 1980. Dr. Schieck makes every effort to remain current in his field and annually takes continuing education courses. Recently he completed a post graduate year long course at the University of Minnesota in Esthetic Dentistry and in Occlusion. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Austin Dental Society, and has provided care for the Donated Dental Services program for years. Dr. Schieck is active in the Austin community. He is a graduate of the Blandin Community Leadership program and has served on the Boards of the Chamber of Commerce, Austin Public Education Foundation, Austin Rotary Club, Mower County Health, and both Austin Youth Basketball and Austin Youth Football. Dr. Schieck was recognized recently by the Austin School District for his efforts and participation in the successful renovations of the Wescott Athletic Complex, a project which benefits the entire community. He and his wife, Pearl, have three sons, two daughters-in-law, and one grandson.
Locations & DirectionsSCHIECK DENTAL, 607 18th Ave NW, Austin, MN
Dr. Joel N Schieck is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, MN.