- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Costello
Dr. John A Costello is a doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA, with another office in Kingston, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. John A Costello has 2 locations
Dr. John A Costello has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John A Costello has the following 21 expertise
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Headache Disorders
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Cranial Nerve Diseases (Trigeminal Nerve Diseases)
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Facial Pain
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Dr. John A Costello Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John A Costello
Dr. John A. Costello is also a lifetime resident of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. Dr. Costello attended Pittston Area High School. He received a Bachelor of Science degree form The University of Scranton. Dr. Costello continued to The University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine from which he received his Doctorate of Medical Dentistry (DMD). Dr. Costello resides in Dallas, PA with his wonderful wife Nicol and their three beautiful sons.. Dr. Costello began practicing in 1998 and has pursued the latest techniques and technologies in the ever advancing field of dentistry. He is an acclaimed leader in cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. Dr. Costello has been extensively trained in the diagnosis, treatment planning, and procedural techniques in cosmetic dentistry, implant placement and restoration, and orthodontics. This cross training results in the creation of healthy, natural, beautiful smiles. He uses a combination of his extensive knowledge, training , artistry and most importantly the patient's desires and needs in developing a plan that is indivdualized for every treatment from simple fillings to complex full mouth reconstructions. Dr. John Costello keeps his clinical skills honed by attending countless hours of continuing education. He uses the latest technologies and techniques for diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Costello puts his patients first by listening to their desires, goals and needs; all done while the patient's comfort is placed at the utmost importance.