Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John P Ahlschwede DDS
Dr. John P Ahlschwede, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Marquette, NE. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John P Ahlschwede has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John P Ahlschwede has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Check-up
Dr. John P Ahlschwede Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John P Ahlschwede's office for more information.
717 Turtle Bch Marquette, NE : (308) 946-3059
More about Dr. John P Ahlschwede
Dr. John Ahlschwede, DDS, FAGD Dr. Ahlschwede graduated from the UNL College of Dentistry in the era of miniskirts, sideburns, and The Beatles (1972). He has completed many, many hours of continuing education in many different areas of interest. He has completed the rigorous coursework at The Panky Institute and is a member of several different Honarary Dental Organizations including The Pierre Fauchard Academy and the International College of Dentistry. Dr. Ahlschwede is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (this is what the FAGD stands for!), which is an academy that recognizes advanced competency in many areas of dentistry. Along with all of the education that he continues to seek, Dr. Ahlschwede also has served as the president of the Nebraska Dental Association (2004-2005), and is currently serving on the Nebraska Board of Dentistry. He continues to advocate for the needs of the underserved patient population by serving on many state committees. He was, and continues to be, a driving force behind the Nebraska Mission of Mercy, which is an annual event that provides free dental care for the underserved in our state. ... BACK TO OUR STAFF PAGE
Locations & DirectionsJOHN P AHLSCHWEDE DDS, 717 Turtle Bch, Marquette, NE
Dr. John P Ahlschwede is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Marquette, NE.