Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Aivaz
Dr. John Aivaz, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Long Beach, CA.Dr. Aivaz has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John Aivaz has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Showing 2 of 2
Quick and Easy Root Canal
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Aivaz - Posted on November 1st, 2016
Appointment was scheduled for my root canal consultation within two days after I called. Free, easy street parking in front of their building. Staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. (female) I saw for consultation explained everything clearly and put me at ease. Luckily, they had a cancellation that afternoon. The office staff quickly took care of getting my insurance approval for the root canal and Dr. Perea was able to do my root canal the same day as my consultation. I was relieved to get it over with! Dr. Perea was very understanding and patient, and he worked as fast as he could. I felt confident, even tho I have a hard time breathing when dental chairs are back too far. They put a small pillow under my neck which helped me breath and I was able to relax during my root canal. I would definitely recommend this office to my friends and family. I have had 3 different dentists since I moved to Long Beach in 1993. All 3 referred me to Dr. Aivaz's office over all these years. I have always felt well cared for here, no matter which Endodontist did my root canal.
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Aivaz - Posted on May 29th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. John Aivaz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental DHMO CA Only
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsJOHN AIVAZ DDS MMSC, 5175 E Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 405, Long Beach, CA
Dr. John Aivaz is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Long Beach, CA.