Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John W Athos
Dr. John W Athos, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tinley Park, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John W Athos has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John W Athos has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. John W Athos Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John W Athos's office for more information.
18425 W Creek Dr Ste I Tinley Park, IL : (708) 532-4131
More about Dr. John W Athos
John W. Athos, D.D.S. Credentials: Graduate of University of Detroit, Mercy Dental School, 1994 Dental courses at Loyola University, Chicago, ILL Memberships: American Dental Society Chicago Dental Society Illinois State Society He lives in Homer Glen and spends of his time (away from the office ) constantly improving his already decent golf game. The most rewarding aspect of dentistry for Dr. John is the challenge of changing a smile. He is proud to be a native of Illinois.
Locations & DirectionsNORTH CREEK DENTAL CARE, 18425 W Creek Dr Ste I, Tinley Park, IL
Dr. John W Athos is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tinley Park, IL.