Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John L Aurelia has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. John L Aurelia has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John L Aurelia has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Aurelia - Posted on January 20th, 2016
I was having my semi annual cleaning and Dr. Aurelia expressed a concern with a "couple spots" on my gums that we immediately scheduled a specialist to look at. The specialist took a double take and flipped on magnifiers and examined the area for a good while. His first comment was there was no concern, his second comment was "your Doctor is extremely thorough" because he himself would not have noticed any problem at first glance. His parting comment was "keep your Doctor, he is doing a good job for you". My advice is go with thorough.
Excellent Dentist and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. John L Aurelia - Posted on January 19th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. John L Aurelia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John L Aurelia's office for more information.
1202 Walton Blvd Ste 208 Rochester, MI : (248) 651-6810
804 N Main St Rochester, MI : (248) 651-6810
Locations & Directions
Dr. John L Aurelia is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rochester, MI.