Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Avolio
Dr. John D Avolio, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Zelienople, PA, with another office in Zelienople, PA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. John D Avolio has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. John D Avolio has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John D Avolio has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John D Avolio - Posted on June 27th, 2016
Dr. John is very caring and experienced in all aspects of dentistry... Hightly recommended!!
Easy on the eyes, not on the teeth
Self-verified patient of Dr. John D Avolio - Posted on April 27th, 2016
Claimed I needed a filling on a tooth that was not bothering me. He filled it and broke it in the process. I complained of pain, he gave me antibiotics. I complained some more, he told me my tooth was just sensitive to the metal filling. I had to go to a different dentist to find out the tooth had been cracked when the filling was put in
10 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. John D Avolio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John D Avolio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Zelienople, PA.