Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John F Badolato DDS
Dr. John F Badolato, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John F Badolato has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John F Badolato has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. John F Badolato Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
More about Dr. John F Badolato
Originally from Saint Louis, Dr. Badolato received his bachelor's degree in Biology from the University of Missouri in Columbia prior to earning his dental degree from the University of Missouri in Kansas City. Upon earning his dental degree, Dr. B was commended with honors in restorative dentistry and acknowledged for his involvement with advanced training in cosmetic dentistry. Currently, Dr. Badolato is member in good standing with the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and the Arizona Dental Association. Dr. B and his team at Studio B Smiles pride themselves on offering a unique alternative to the dreaded dental appointment. Studio B Smiles is equipped with the latest dental technology and uses only the materials and laboratory services with the highest professional ratings. From the moment you walk in the door, your experience at Studio B is sure to be exceptional. Dr. Badolato and his team work hard to offer an unparalleled level of customer service as well as outstanding dental care.
Locations & DirectionsJOHN F BADOLATO DDS, 8952 E Desert Cove Ave Ste 108, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. John F Badolato is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Scottsdale, AZ.