Is Dr. John W Bennion the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John W Bennion
Dr. John W Bennion, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Billings, MT, with other offices in Sheridan, WY and Billings, MT (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Bennion has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John W Bennion has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. John W Bennion has the following 11 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Dental Implantation
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Impacted Tooth
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Showing 1 of 1
nice waiting room and nice people
Self-verified patient of Dr. John W Bennion - Posted on January 27th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. John W Bennion accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. John W Bennion
Dr. John Bennion is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Billings area for more than 35 years. Dr. Bennion is experienced in Facial Trauma, Treatment of TMJ Disorders and Pre-Prosthetic Surgery. ...