- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Bilodeau DDS
Dr. John E Bilodeau, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Springfield, VA. They speak English.
Dr. John E Bilodeau has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John E Bilodeau Accepts the Following Insurance
- 6116 Rolling Rd Ste 201 Springfield , VA 22152
More about Dr. John E Bilodeau
Dr. Bilodeau is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. A graduate of the Georgetown School of Dentistry in 1965, Dr. Bilodeau served in the U.S. Air Force. He obtained a post-doctoral masterâ€™s degree in 1970 from the Georgetown University School of Orthodontics. Upon graduation, he served as an Assistant Professor of Orthodontics at Georgetown University. He began his practice in Springfield, Virginia in 1971. Dr. Bilodeau is an instructor and past President of the Tweed International Foundation for Orthodontic Research. He is also an instructor in the Epjet Course in France and the Ocet Course in Italy. His case reports have been published in both the United States and Europe. He has given courses in Japan, Brazil and France. Graduated Georgetown University School of Dentistry, 1965 MS Degree in Orthodontics, Georgetown University, 1970 Assistant Professor of Orthodontics, Georgetown University, 1970-74 Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certified) Tweed instructor, member of teaching staff, Charles H. Tweed Foundation since 1978 President of the Charles H. Tweed Foundation for Orthodontic Education and Research, 2000 Member of EP/JET teaching staff in France Member of OCET teaching staff in Italy Presentation to the AAO, 1996 Denver, Colorado Societe Francaise dâ€™orthopedie dentofacial, Monoco 1997 Bordeaux, France 1989 Day course Brazilian Society of Charles H. Tweed International, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil, August 1999 Lecturer at Tokyo Medical & Dental University, Tokyo, Japan 1999 Lecturer Nihon University, Tokyo Japan 1999 Lecturer St. Louis University Orthodontic Alumnae Association, St. Louis, Missouri, March 2000 Lecturer Federation Francaise dâ€™Orthodontie, Paris, France, 2002 Lecturer on Dental Distraction to periodontic study club meeting, June 2003 Lecturer on Dental Distraction & Oral Surgery Bethesda Naval Hospital, September 2005 Lecturer on Dental Distraction & Oral Surgery Tweed Study Workshop, September 2005 American Association of Orthodontics Award for Best Published Article 2005 Lecturer American Association of Orthodontics, Las Vegas, May 2006 Lecturer Charles H. Tweed Foundation, October 2006 CDABO Clinical Case Report of the Year 2006 Lecturer Southern Society of Orthodontists, Fall 2007