Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John E Bilodeau
John E Bilodeau is a Dentist primarily located in Springfield, VA. He speaks English.
6116 Rolling Rd Ste 201
Springfield, VA 22152
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of John E Bilodeau - Posted on October 24th, 2018
John E Bilodeau Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call John E Bilodeau's office for more information.
6116 Rolling Rd Ste 201 Springfield, VA 22152
More about John E Bilodeau
Dr. Bilodeau is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. A graduate of the Georgetown School of Dentistry in 1965, Dr. Bilodeau served in the U.S. Air Force. He obtained a post-doctoral master’s degree in 1970 from the Georgetown University School of Orthodontics. Upon graduation, he served as an Assistant Professor of Orthodontics at Georgetown University. He began his practice in Springfield, Virginia in 1971. Dr. Bilodeau is an instructor and past President of the Tweed International Foundation for Orthodontic Research. He is also an instructor in the Epjet Course in France and the Ocet Course in Italy. His case reports have been published in both the United States and Europe. He has given courses in Japan, Brazil and France. Graduated Georgetown University School of Dentistry, 1965 MS Degree in Orthodontics, Georgetown University, 1970 Assistant Professor of Orthodontics, Georgetown University, 1970-74 Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certified) Tweed instructor, member of teaching staff, Charles H. Tweed Foundation since 1978 President of the Charles H. Tweed Foundation for Orthodontic Education and Research, 2000 Member of EP/JET teaching staff in France Member of OCET teaching staff in Italy Presentation to the AAO, 1996 Denver, Colorado Societe Francaise d’orthopedie dentofacial, Monoco 1997 Bordeaux, France 1989 Day course Brazilian Society of Charles H. Tweed International, Ribeirao Preto, SP, Brazil, August 1999 Lecturer at Tokyo Medical & Dental University, Tokyo, Japan 1999 Lecturer Nihon University, Tokyo Japan 1999 Lecturer St. Louis University Orthodontic Alumnae Association, St. Louis, Missouri, March 2000 Lecturer Federation Francaise d’Orthodontie, Paris, France, 2002 Lecturer on Dental Distraction to periodontic study club meeting, June 2003 Lecturer on Dental Distraction & Oral Surgery Bethesda Naval Hospital, September 2005 Lecturer on Dental Distraction & Oral Surgery Tweed Study Workshop, September 2005 American Association of Orthodontics Award for Best Published Article 2005 Lecturer American Association of Orthodontics, Las Vegas, May 2006 Lecturer Charles H. Tweed Foundation, October 2006 CDABO Clinical Case Report of the Year 2006 Lecturer Southern Society of Orthodontists, Fall 2007
Locations & DirectionsJohn Edward Bilodeau DDS, 6116 Rolling Rd Ste 201, Springfield, VA
John E Bilodeau is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Springfield, VA.