Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John O Bowcock Jr
Dr. John O Bowcock Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Forsyth, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John O Bowcock Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John O Bowcock Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. John O Bowcock Jr - Posted on May 8th, 2018
I was told by a chain office that I needed a root canal. As it turned out, I did not need a root canal, I visited Dr. Bowcock's office and received a crown. The service was outstanding, the staff was more than friendly and without a doubt went out of their way to make sure I felt at home and was a comfortable as possible. I was treated with nothing less than professionalism with an experience that could never have taken place at the chain conveyor belt style dentist offices. I witnessed Dr. Bowcock and his staff go out of their way to fit in patients that called in while I was there for my procedure, that other chain offices would have turned away, he made sure to make time and fit them in. It was certainly a hometown feel and the most outstanding experience!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John O Bowcock Jr - Posted on August 30th, 2013
I went there last year had started to get a root con. done paid for what he did that day never went back still got rods in my tooth they are now saying I owe over 700 dollars paid almost 400 dollars for the first visit so I shouldn't owe them anything cause they never finished what they started so don't go their unless you know they are going to finish what they start the same day I had 4 total done an the whole rot was done in one day not over 4 week I don't have the time to go back to finish an I am not paying for work I didn't have done so I hope they read this an they need to read people folders before sending to a collection agency I will never go back I will have my wife an kids an my self find a new dentist cause he good but staff suck an money hungry people hope they read this an look into all the people they sent to collection an double check what they are doing cause they don't care
Dr. John O Bowcock Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. John O Bowcock Jr
John O. Bowcock, Jr., D.D.S., P.C. Dr. John O. Bowcock, Jr. was raised in Augusta, Georgia, He graduated from the University of Georgia in 1966. He received his DDS degree from Emory University School of Dentistry in 1970. He practiced general dentistry for two years in the United States Air Force with a focus in Oral Surgery. Dr. Bowcock has been in private practice since 1972. Dr. Bowcock enjoys spending time spoiling his grandchildren, golfing, and fishing.
Locations & DirectionsFORSYTH FAMILY DENTAL, 103 Martin Luther King Jr Dr, Forsyth, GA
Dr. John O Bowcock Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Forsyth, GA.