- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John A Bozic
Dr. John A Bozic is a doctor primarily located in West Lafayette, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Pedodontics. They speak English.
Dr. John A Bozic has 2 locations
Dr. John A Bozic has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John A Bozic has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. John A Bozic Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John A Bozic
Dr. Bozic Dr. John A. Bozic is an Indianapolis native. He graduated from Cathedral High School in 1970. He attended Marian College of Indianapolis, graduating in 1974, the same year of his acceptance into the Indiana University School of Dentistry. Immediately upon his graduation in 1978, Dr. Bozic enlisted in the United States Air Force Dental Corps, where he served as a captain until his discharge in 1981. He continued his education as a resident in Pediatric Dentistry at Riley Hospital for Children at the Indiana University Medical Center of Indianapolis. Dr. Bozic was a former assistant professor in Pediatric Dentistry at Indiana University School of Dentistry and Riley Hospital for Children.Since completing this program in 1983, he has practiced on the Indianapolis Westside. Dr. Bozic resides in Indianapolis with his wife, Lisa and their son, Zachary.