- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Buoncristiani
Dr. John R Buoncristiani is a doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Mission Viejo, CA. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. John R Buoncristiani has 2 locations
Dr. John R Buoncristiani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Buoncristiani has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. John R Buoncristiani Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John R Buoncristiani
John R. Buoncristiani, DDS Dr. Buoncristiani was born and raised in Southern California and earned his Doctorate from Loma Linda School of Dentistry.Â Following completion of post-doctorate residencies in both Hospital Dentisty and Endodontics at UCLA, he has continued as a part timeÂ faculty instructorÂ at the UCLA School of Dentistry.Â He is also certified as a Diplomate ofÂ the American Board of Endodontics.Â He and his wife, LeAnne enjoy spending time with their 4 children and getting outdoors for hiking, biking and ocean activities.Â [email protected]