Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John S Burby has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John S Burby has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 4
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. John S Burby
Burby Dental Dade City's hometown dentist since 1985. Welcome Contact Info Family Dentistry-Complete Preventative Care 14018 Fifth Street Dade City, Florida 33525 Phone: (352) 567-3573 Fax: (352) 567-6626 John Burby, DMD Family Dentistry-Complete Preventative Care 14018 Fifth Street Dade City, Florida 33525 Phone: (352) 567-3573 Fax: (352) 567-6626 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Burby, with his knowledgeable and friendly staff have been caring for patients in the Dade City area for over 25 years. We are a patient-centered family practice and are currently welcoming new patients. Upon request, we gladly file traditional insurance claims as a courtesy to our patients. We are not part of any managed healthcare plans as we feel strongly that your dental health decisions are best left to you and your doctor. We do accept all dental insurance as long as you may go to any dentist of your choosing. Please feel free to call us with any questions you have concerning how we may provide you with excellent care. Dr. John Burby, is a 1975 graduate of and later instructor in the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. Our dental team is very experienced and participates in continuing education programs throughout the year. Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 9:00am- 5:00pm Services Burby dental offers complete preventative care including: diagnostic xrays, examination, prophylaxis, sealants, consultations, and second opinions. Restorative care includes aesthetically pleasing fillings, crowns, bridgework. We offer complete and partial dentures, as well as root canal therapy, simple and surgical extractions.
Locations & DirectionsJOHN S BURBY DDS, 14018 5th St, Dade City, FL
Dr. John S Burby is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Dade City, FL.