Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Bolen DMD
Dr. John C Bolen, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Princeton, NJ, with other offices in Princeton, NJ and Princeton, NJ . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plan
Save up to 60% savings on your dental procedures today!
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. John C Bolen has 3 locations
601 Ewing St Ste B3
Princeton, NJ 08540
Dr. John C Bolen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John C Bolen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
35 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Dr. John C Bolen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. John C Bolen
Dr. Bolen started his career as a chemist but when a friend, his Dentist, made a comment about going to dental school; he decided it was the thing to do. After completing dental school at UMDNJ-NJDS in 1984, he joined a practice in Piscataway where he practiced for 21 years. Dr. Bolen is a long time resident of Montgomery where he and his wife raised five children and have strong ties to the community. When a practice became available in Princeton in 2004 it was a perfect choice. Dr. Bolen is a member of the American Dental Association, the New Jersey Dental Association, the Mercer County Dental Association and the Princeton Group for Dental Excellence. A seventeen year member of the Montgomery Township Volunteer Fire Company #2, currently Assistant Chief. New Patients Always Welcome Follow @ComfyDentist
Locations & Directions
Dr. John C Bolen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Princeton, NJ.