Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Burke DDS
Dr. John C Burke, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oak Lawn, IL, with another office in Frankfort, IL. He speaks English.
Dr. John C Burke has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. John C Burke has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. John C Burke Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John C Burke's office for more information.
4233 W 95th St Oak Lawn, IL : (708) 636-2900
10343 W Lincoln Hwy Frankfort, IL : (815) 469-7150
More about Dr. John C Burke
Dr. Burke graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Indiana University, earning degrees in Chemistry and Biology. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1997. As a dental student, Dr. Burke was awarded the William S. Kramer Award for Academic Excellence and was selected to join the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society. In 2000, he received his specialty certificate in orthodontics from the University of Illinois at Chicago, as well as a Master's Degree in Oral Science. Immediately after completing his training, he returned to the University of Illinois as a clinical professor in the department of orthodontics. Dr. Burke has published his research in the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and the Journal of Dental Research. Dr. Burke regularly participates in continuing education as a way to stay current with the latest advancements in orthodontics, and to provide his patients the most up-to-date treatment options. Dr. Burke is a member of several professional organizations that offer continuing education opportunities, including the: American Association of Orthodontists Midwest Society of Orthodontists Illinois Society of Orthodontists American Dental Association Illinois State Dental Society He is also the President Elect of the Englewood Branch of the Chicago Dental Society, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontists. Outside of the practice… Dr. Burke resides in Chicago's Beverly neighborhood with his wife, Tracy, and their four children, Shannon, Jack, Sean and Meghan. He is a loyal Chicago sports fan, especially when it comes to the White Sox and the Bears. In addition to spending time with his family, Dr. Burke enjoys playing basketball, waterskiing, and snow skiing.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John C Burke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oak Lawn, IL.