- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Chips
Dr. John D Chips is a doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Gibsonia, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. John D Chips has 2 locations
Dr. John D Chips has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John D Chips has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. John D Chips Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John D Chips
John Chips, D.D.S. Dr. John has been providing outstanding dental care since 1978. He graduated from Loyola University of Chicago with a B.S. in Biology and Chemistry, and earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Illinois in Chicago. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association Forensic Odontology Mass Disaster Team, Western Pennsylvania Dental Society and the Pine Creek Dental Study Club. Dr. John and his wife, Mary Beth, have four sons and three grandchildren. He gives back to the community by volunteering with the Rich-Mar Rotary and the Boy Scouts of America. In fact, Dr. John and his sons are all Eagle Scouts. Is his spare time, Dr. John enjoys playing golf, fishing, camping, skiing and photography.