- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John B Chrispens DDS
Dr. John B Chrispens, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. Their specialties include Periodontics. They speak English.
Dr. John B Chrispens has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John B Chrispens has the following 6 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Dental Implants
Dr. John B Chrispens Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John B Chrispens
John Branson Chrispens, DDS A health care practitioner with over 25 years experience in professional private practice, John Branson Chrispens, DDS, completed his professional education at Loma Linda University, where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1969. He received his Periodontics certification at Eastman Dental Center in 1975 and University of Rochester School of Medicine with a special research interest in Microbiology and Immunology. Memberships in several professional organizations provide Dr. Chrispens with the means to influence developments in his field and a wider forum to improve patient care. He is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, the California Dental Association and has served in many other organizations. Dr. Chrispens is a retired Commander of the United States Naval Corps and a former professor at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Craniofacial Research Group. Through his professional experience and extensive education, Dr. Chrispens has built an efficient and technologically advanced office with the most up to date procedures and equipment to provide patients with the best quality care available. He is a published author and lecturer. As a dedicated professional, Dr. Chrispens is also committed to helping his community. He teaches bible classes and during his spare time, enjoys spending time with his wife, Judy and their two children, Janene and John. Dr. Chrispens also likes reading, studying current scientific research, growing orchids and playing many different sports.