- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John Covert has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John Covert has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. John Covert Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John Covert
Dr. John Covert Dr. John Covert is passionate about dentistry. He thoroughly enjoys his practice and his patients and strives to remain on the leading edge of dentistry through continuing education. Dr. Covert has been practicing at this location since 1984. Dr. Covert graduated Magna Cum Laude from Midwestern State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry in 1980. He was named the Outstanding Graduate from the Division of Life Sciences. He received his doctorate of dental surgery from the University of Texas Dental School at San Antonio in 1984. He and his wife, Carol, have twin boys. Dr. Covert enjoys tennis, scuba diving, camping, and other outdoor activities with his family. His father was career Air Force, which enabled him to live in many different places growing up with a love of history and travel. Dr. Covert was in the U.S. Army Reserve from 1980 until 1990.