Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Barrett DDS
Dr. John D Barrett, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Port Hadlock, WA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John D Barrett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John D Barrett has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. John D Barrett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John D Barrett's office for more information.
131 Randolph St Port Hadlock, WA : (360) 385-1000
More about Dr. John D Barrett
Dr. John Barrett originated Dentistry Northwest in Port Hadlock in January 1979. He has enjoyed helping our patients achieve and maintain exceptional dental health for all those years. He has always been interested in maintaining a cutting edge practice despite the fact that our office is a 125 year old Victorian house. Dr. Barrett is married with five children and six grandchildren. Luckily all of them live in the Puget Sound area so he and his wife Anne get to spend time with the grand children often. Dr. Barrett has many hobbies and interests among them flying, skiing, fly fishing, traveling the world, wood and metal working, backpacking, reading and so on. He feels very lucky to have a gifted staff who have learned their jobs so well that most of the time he just does what they tell him to do and the dental outcomes are predictably good.
Locations & DirectionsDENTISTRY NORTHWEST, 131 Randolph St, Port Hadlock, WA
Dr. John D Barrett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Port Hadlock, WA.