Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John D Kernan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John D Kernan has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. John D Kernan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Positives-Dr shletsky & dr Greenspan (ortho) are great dentists. Their techs are good too. Rita in ortho is helpful and kind. Negatives- the schedulers are not pleasant. The people up front act like they are doing you a huge favor by checking you in or out. I've never seen a rider more unprofessional office. I had been a precious patient of Dr Kernan many years ago. He is a good dentist, but you can never make an appointment to see him. The front desk filters the patients out to other less experienced dentists. I wound up leaving after a few visits because the service was so awful. Wish the 2 docs I like would leave. I have no idea why they stay in that toxic environment.
He took most all my teeth ,including front which i had no decay and relaced all with rootcanals and crowns 5 years ago as of which they have all fallen out starting at 8 months after they were put in!!! He ruined my beautiful smile and health ! Im trying to get a lawyer for malpractice . As well as his assistant kept screaming at me to swallow the blood! Very rude . That was it after that . I should have NEVER agreed with thier plan. Also Dr Kernan was rude and evasive and said to himself examining my crowns . These were not done right ,they arent going to last!! I wrote a letter to State dental affice in Trenton who got me 2000 back ,buts thats not near enough to restore my teeth...no amount of money can bring your teeth back . STAY AWAY! Run from this dentist!!!
Dr. John D Kernan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohn D Kernan Dmd Pa, 658 W Cuthbert Blvd, Collingswood, NJ
Dr. John D Kernan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Collingswood, NJ.