Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Smith DDS
Dr. John D Smith, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Canton, OH, with another office in Toledo, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. John D Smith has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. John D Smith has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John D Smith has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Never Again!!!! Dentristy is okay, but the office practices suck!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. John D Smith - Posted on March 20th, 2018
The dentistry is okay, the hygiene techs are great. But I have been with this dentistry office for a couple of years. Throughout the years I have needed to cancel and rescheduled some of my appointments. Just a little back drop, I work two jobs and both my children and grandchildren are out of town. I have never been a No-Show! Recently, I scheduled an appointment on a day off, and while scheduling I told the receptionist that I had a number of appointments on that day. She replied if you need to cancel and reschedule, call us. Well I had too much booked on that day so 3 days out, I called and left a message to please cancel and I would reschedule. Well, 3 days later I got a nasty letter saying in so many words "Find another dentist, don't bother rescheduling and you can get your films"!!!!!! WOW! So, if a long-term considerate dental relationship is what you are looking forward, trust me you should look elsewhere this place is NOT IT!!!! Still In Shock
35 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. John D Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. John D Smith is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Canton, OH.