Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John E Elliott
Dr. John E Elliott, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Corona, CA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John E Elliott has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John E Elliott has the following 7 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Bone Transplantation
- Root Planing
- Root Surface Debridement
Dr. John E Elliott Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John E Elliott's office for more information.
900 S Main St Ste 104 Corona, CA : (951) 278-3304
More about Dr. John E Elliott
John E. Elliott, D.D.S. holds as his professional philosophy to provide the finest, gentlest therapy possible; he achieves this through unsurpassed experience and commitment to education. Dr. Elliott earned his pre-dental degree from the University of Arizona in 1967, and then his general dental degree from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry in 1970. He then practiced general dentistry for five years. With a solid foundation in general dentistry, and as the recipient of a prestigious Fulbright Scholarship, he completed his residency in periodontics at the University of Oregon to become a periodontal specialist. Since his periodontal certification, he has taken more than 100 hours of continuing education to remain at the forefront of periodontics and dental implantology. In 1986, he became a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. This award is given for intensive post-graduate study and training in periodontology. Dr. Elliott began his Corona periodontal practice in 1990. In 1996, he integrated dental implant therapies into his practice to provide the most comprehensive care to his patients. In addition to private practice, Dr. Elliott has worked in the service of the country throughout his career. He has held distinguished positions in the United States Air Force, US Navy and US Army, providing exceptional dental and periodontal care to troops at home and abroad. He currently serves as Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Reserve Dental Corps. In recognition of Dr. Elliott's advanced education and commitment to periodontics, the American Academy of Periodontology has awarded him its highest honor (Diplomate status). Professional Associations Dr. Elliott is a member of the following organizations: American Academy of Periodontology - Diplomate American Dental Association Tri-County Dental Society California State Dental Society Academy of Osseointegration Education University of Arizona Pre-Dental Degree, 1967 University of Tennessee College of Dentistry Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1970 University of Oregon Health Center Residency in Periodontics, 1975-1977 American Board of Periodontology Diplomate Status, 1986 Advanced Surgical Placement of Dental Implants 2003, 2005 On a Personal Note Dr. John Elliott has been married for over 35 years to his wife, Claudia. Together they have raised four sons, all of whom have since graduated from college. Outside of work, Dr. Elliott enjoys participating in the Army Reserve, reading and exercising.
Locations & DirectionsJOHN EDWARD ELLIOTT DDS, 900 S Main St Ste 104, Corona, CA
Dr. John E Elliott is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Corona, CA.