Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John G Eberle
Dr. John G Eberle, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Ramon, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John G Eberle has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John G Eberle has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
Showing 1 of 1
Absolutely Fabulous Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. John G Eberle - Posted on July 1st, 2013
I was scared to death of the dentist, however, I was in pain so I had no choice but to make an emergency Saturday appointment with a new Dentist, Dr. Eberle to the rescue! Once I sat down & explained my situation, Dr. Eberle and his staff made sure my previous nightmarish experience with another dentist became a forgotten memory, (well not really). Dr. Eberle was gentle, however the part where they had to take an impression did make me want to gag - but I sucked it in. He was very quick with the canal root procedure, got to my next appointment on time. I had to call later that evening for pain meds, and applied tea bags for the swelling, but otherwise I was fine - no more pain, and the replacement cap is beautiful to look at. I guess I waited way too long to see the Dentist, won't do that again. Thanks Dr. Eberle and Staff, my choppers are almost ready for their six month check up - SYS (See You Soon)!
Dr. John G Eberle Accepts the Following Insurance
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. John G Eberle
Michael Wu DDS Dr. Michael Wu attended U.C. Berkeley for his undergraduate studies and then went to the University of California in Los Angeles for his advanced dental degree. Both he and his staff have extensive post graduate studies in the fields of General Dentistry includes Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy), Esthetics Dentistry, as well as Implant Dentistry and Orthodontics limited to Invisalign. Dr. Wu's Hobbies include golfing, painting and photography. He also enjoys spending his free time with his Pug, named T-Bone. Dr. Wu also devotes much of his time to his ongoing dental education in the dental fields such as GP Orthodontics, and Advanced Dental implants. He is a member of American Dental Association, California Dental Association and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. Return to top John Eberle DDS Dr. John Eberle attended University of Wisconsin for his undergraduate degree. Subsequently, he went on to Northwestern for his advanced dental Degree and graduated in 1977. Dr. Eberle has been in the Tri-Valley area since 1977. Dr. Eberle has 27 years of dental practice experience. He previously was on staff for Golden State Rehabilitation hospital for emergency dental treatment and taking care of trauma victims. Dr. Eberle's Hobbies include golfing and flying. Dr. Eberle has been flying airplanes since he was 14 years old. Dr. Eberle has 5 children, which he devotes all his free time. Return to top OFFICE STAFF
Locations & DirectionsJOHN G EBERLE DDS, 111 Deerwood Rd Ste 210, San Ramon, CA
Dr. John G Eberle is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Ramon, CA.