Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John C Eum has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 5
After visiting another dentist for increasing molar pain with xrays revealing nothing, the pain increased, and I setup an appointment for Dr. Eum. Although the wait time was rather long (the site's fault, not his), I was finally able to see him. I was more than impressed by his, "I don't want to remove the molar unless we absolutely have to" attitude. Did extensive xrays, more xrays, and a multitude of physical tests to be MORE than sure. At the point that we decided it had to come out, he actually stopped, and we did two MORE tests, so he had exhausted every possibillity before doing so. No one wants to loose a tooth, but his attitude shared mine that extraction was the last recourse. I did end up having to come out, and he showed me the damage to the root of the molar in great detail afterwards, and made sure I saw, and understood that we did what was necessary. Very competent, knowledgeable, friendly, and caring. I do not know if the extended wait times at the Bear Glasgow site are normal, or perhaps a one time thing. Wife has seen him numerous times at another site Progressive Dental, and never has to wait.
Dr. John C Eum accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John C Eum is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dover, DE.