- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John F Coakley
Dr. John F Coakley is a doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. John F Coakley has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John F Coakley has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. John F Coakley Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John F Coakley
All of the professionals at the practice of Dr. John F. Coakley maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. John F. Coakley, D.M.D. Dr. Coakley graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1968. After graduation Dr. Coakley completed dental residency program at Womack Army Hospital, Ft. Bragg, NC. He spent four years in the Army Dental Corp., including a tour in Vietnam. Dr. Coakley opened a home-office at 363 Burncoat Street, Worcester, MA in March of 1972, where he continues to practice today. Through continuing education, hands-on courses and lectures, Dr. Coakley has stayed on the cutting edge of dentistry. For the past 25 years he has been associated with Practical Clinical Courses, now located at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry in Arizona. Dr. Coakley is honored to be a mentor in this program and travels to Arizona several times a year to teach, as well as, participate in continuing education courses. Mary -Office Administrator, Certified Dental Assistant (front row, right) With the practice since 1973. Susan -Administrative Assistant, Dental Assistant (back row, left) With the practice since 1988. Donna W -Certified Dental Assistant (front row, left) With the practice since 1981. Donna F -Certified Dental Assistant (front row, middle) With the practice since 1999. Sharon -Certified Dental Assistant (back row, middle) With the practice since 2001. Amy -Registered Dental Hygienist (not pictured) With the practice since 1997. Jennifer -Registered Dental Hygienist (Licensed for local anesthesia), Certified Dental Assistant (not pictured) With the practice since 1992.