Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John T Fornetti
Dr. John T Fornetti, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Iron Mountain, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. John T Fornetti has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John T Fornetti has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. John T Fornetti has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 6
After thinking that I would have actual dental care, I was told that I needed to pay the entire amount up front to them and they would bill my insurance, which, in turn, would reimburse me. Well, I didn't have the money for it. And if I had the money in its entirety to spend on a dental visit, what on earth would I need insurance for? Who has that sort of money just sitting around, not doing anything? i wish they had let me know their policies at the beginning. Instead, I found out as I was paying for the initial visit, afterwards!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTed Fornetti Center For Dental Implants, 1115 S Hemlock St Ste 1, Iron Mountain, MI
Dr. John T Fornetti is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Iron Mountain, MI.