Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John H Albrecht
Dr. John H Albrecht, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Saint George, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John H Albrecht has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John H Albrecht has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
Dr. John H Albrecht Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. John H Albrecht
At Albrecht Dyer Albrecht, we understand that there is a certain degree of apprehension involved with any trip to the dentist. We go out of our way to put you at ease in a fun, comforting environment, staffed by 2 full-time hygienists following a team approach to comprehensive dental care. From top to bottom, our entire staff is dedicated to making your next trip to the dentist a truly successful and completely satisfactory experience. A True Family Practice Dr. John Albrecht has been practicing dentistry as a general practitioner for 35 years. In 1998, his daughter, Dr. Bricanei Dyer, graduated from UOP School of Dentistry and joined the practice with her father. The dental office now welcomes Dr. Joshua D. Albrecht to the practice. Dr. Joshua Albrecht followed in his father's and sister's footsteps, graduating from the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, in 2008. Contact Albrecht Dyer Albrecht today at 435-628-8885, or browse our website for more information about our dental care services.
Locations & DirectionsALBRECHT AND DYER DDS, 1150 S Bluff St Ste 1, Saint George, UT
Dr. John H Albrecht is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Saint George, UT.