Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John H Albright
John H Albright is a Dentist primarily located in Allentown, PA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 3
Very skilled dentist.
Self-verified patient of John H Albright - Posted on January 10th, 2017
John H Albright accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
More about John H Albright
Dr. John Albright DDS Dr. Albright was born and raised in Allentown, a member of the baby boomer generation of 1946. He attended Muhlenberg Elementary, Raub Junior High School, and then William Allen High School. He then went on to attend Wagner College on Staten Island, NY for four years achieving a B.S. in Biology, while minoring in Art and Math. Dr. Albright played football for two years as an end and punter. He was also a member of the track and field team for four years as a high jumper and javelin thrower. Following his undergrad, Dr. Albright attended Temple University School of Dentistry graduating with a D.D.S. Degree. He then decided to move back to the Allentown area in the summer of 1972 to remodel a former dental office at 899 Turner Street and opened for business on November 20th, 1972. After five years of practice, he decided to move his office to a calmer part of the city and located at 2804 Walbert, where he resides at the present time. He has lived in Macungie since 1974 where he and his wife Buffy , a local artist, raised their three children Jennifer, Jason and Heather. All are now married and busy building families of their own. Hobbies include 30 plus years of playing and coaching competetive volleyball, hunting, ( both archery and rifle ) fishing, and restoring his second home in Macungie(on the main drag through the borough). Dr. Albright is presently active in many community affairs. A current Trustee of Kalmbach Park, and is an avid member of the Borough Business Revitalization Program. He heads the historic division of the Main Street and facade programs. Dr. John is also a member of the newly formed Properties of Pride committee which recognizes and awards homes, businesses and non profits for their excellence in maintaining and improving their residences. Spare time is also given to the Das Awkscht Fescht and Wheels of Time shows at Magungie Park where he helps at the food stands. Dr. John is a member of the American Dental Association, the Penna. Dental Association and the Lehigh Valley Dental Society. He is also an associate of the Lehigh Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Study Group and The Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Luke's Study Group.
Locations & DirectionsAlbright Dental Practice, 2804 Walbert Ave, Allentown, PA
John H Albright is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Allentown, PA.