Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Altomare
Dr. John M Altomare, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Winter Park, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John M Altomare has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John M Altomare has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Altomare - Posted on September 19th, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. John M Altomare
Dr. John Altomare is a general dentist and has been in dental practice since 1990. He is a graduate from the University of Dallas and received his dental degree at Tufts Dental School in Boston, MA. He has been a committed member of the community since moving to the Orlando area in 1992. Dr. John is committed to a high level of on going dental education. He prides himself on being able to provide his patients with the highest level of care, comfort and technology in all aspects Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, including Orthodontics. His goal is to create a healthy, beautiful smile for all his patients. Member of: American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, International Association of Orthodontics, American Academy of Cosmetic, Dentistry, Florida Dental Association
Locations & DirectionsSMILE CENTER, 3710 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, FL
Dr. John M Altomare is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Winter Park, FL.