Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Eaton
Dr. John M Eaton, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Beaver Dam, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John M Eaton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John M Eaton has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. John M Eaton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John M Eaton's office for more information.
107 Warren St # 1 Beaver Dam, WI : (920) 887-7667
More about Dr. John M Eaton
Meet Dr. John Eaton About the Dentist Dr. Eaton absolutely loves dentistry! It is his passion and his hobby. Growing up in a family that has been working in healthcare for generations, Dr. Eaton is proud to continuing the traditions of providing the finest dental care possible. Dr. Eaton is a general, family dentist with a special emphasis on cosmetic treatments. He looks forward to sharing his knowledge, his passion, and the gift of a beautiful, healthy smile with you! Education Dr. Eaton began his dental career by attending the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry, where he graduated in 1992. He completed a general practice residency at Cook County Hospital in Chicago. During his residency, Dr. Eaton focused his experience on advanced training in complex dental cases and oral surgery. In 1993, Dr. Eaton began working as an associate dentist in Madison and in 1997 opened his own practice in Beaver Dam. Continuing Education Dr. Eaton has always believed in continuing education as a way to stay current with the latest treatment styles and techniques in dentistry. His goal is to offer his patients the highest quality dental care, and by participating in continuing education opportunities, he’s able to ensure that his patients receive the best care possible. Dr. Eaton participates in 100-150 hours of continuing education each year. He has trained with many of the world’s most prominent dentists, and over the years has gained advanced certification in laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, treatment of Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ) dental implants, oral surgery, children’s dentistry, orthodontics, and Invisalign. As a way to stay current and receive additional continuing education hours, Dr. Eaton participates in the dental online community, and is a current member of the following professional dental organizations: American Dental Association Wisconsin Dental Association Dodge, Columbia, and Marquette County Dental Societies Chicago Dental Society American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry American Orthodontic Society American Equilibration Society Outside of the practice… Dr. Eaton and his wife, Elizabeth, are the proud parents of two children, Maja and Dylan. In his free time, Dr. Eaton enjoys spending time with his beautiful family, coaching athletics (baseball and soccer) and is an avid runner having completed the Chicago marathon in the fall of 2009. Dr. Eaton is also a Curler and a voracious reader.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. John M Eaton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Beaver Dam, WI.