Is Dr. John Maroulis the right Dentist for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. John Maroulis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John Maroulis has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Whitening
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Maroulis - Posted on October 15th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Maroulis - Posted on August 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John Maroulis - Posted on July 30th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. John Maroulis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John Maroulis's office for more information.
8 Middletown Road Fairmont, WV : (304) 368-1800
More about Dr. John Maroulis
Dr. John Maroulis is a General Dentist serving the Fairmont area for more than 20 years. Dr. Maroulis is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry, Lumineers and Dental Implants. He is a professional member of ...
Locations & DirectionsComfort Dental, 8 Middletown Road, Fairmont, WV
Dr. John Maroulis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairmont, WV.