Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John N Popielarski has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John N Popielarski has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
My family and I have been seeing Dr. John for over 15 years. He is wonderful! When we started here, my youngest was 2. Dr. John made sure he was comfortable and secure before trying to get into his mouth to see his teeth. I have recommended him on several people who also go to him now. You would have to look far and wide for a more gentle, caring dentist.
My whole family went to this dentist in the 80s- my mother has spent well over 50,000 to correct problems created by this Dr. Popielarski's incompetence. I remember as a child how friendly and calming he can be.... He performed a root canal on me that two other dentists said was the poorest they'd ever seen, it was infected, my jaw bone deteriorated as a result. I'm lucky to still have the tooth and the retreatment was successful so far. Surprised he can still call himself a dentist and hasn't been put out of practice.
36 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. John N Popielarski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsA Beautiful Smile, 425 Maple Ave, Saratoga Springs, NY
Dr. John N Popielarski is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Saratoga Springs, NY.