Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Beaudoin
Dr. John R Beaudoin, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Sanford, ME. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John R Beaudoin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John R Beaudoin has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. John R Beaudoin
Dr. Beaudoin is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care. His utmost concern is that you, his patients and his friends, are allowed the latest and greatest dentistry available to enhance your oral health and give you the smile you have always wanted. He has taken numerous hours of courses in the diagnosis and treatment of adult and child orthodontics, conditions of the jaw and cosmetic procedures such as bleaching, veneers, porcelain crowns, implants and much more. Dr. Beaudoin resides in Sanford with his wife Christine. Together they have six beautiful children, Ben, Brad, Brandon, Aubrey, Jenna and Sam. He enjoys playing golf, volleyball, waterskiing on Square Pond, and spending time with family and friends.
Locations & DirectionsJOHN RALPH BEAUDOIN DMD, 2 Stilson St Ste 1, Sanford, ME
Dr. John R Beaudoin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sanford, ME.