- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Burnett III DDS
Dr. John R Burnett III, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Garland, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. John R Burnett III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Burnett III has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. John R Burnett III Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John R Burnett III
John R Burnett, III, DDS, MAGD Dr. Burnett graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry and has been practicing General Dentistry ever since. He served as an instructor at the dental school for several years. His dedication to learning is quite evident by his accomplishments. He completed Continuums I, II, III, IV, and V at the Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, studied many years with the Texas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, received his Fellowship and Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, completed the Advanced Restorative and Masters Series and is on the teaching faculty at the Center for Esthetic Restorative Dentistry. Dr. Burnett has spent over 2500 hours in continuing education and has spent countless hours in research in order to find and learn the latest and best techniques and technology in dentistry. To give of his knowledge and leadership abilities he served at various levels of different organizations which included serving as President of the Garland Dental Research Group and President of the Dallas Academy of General Dentistry. Dr Burnett has been married over 25 years to his wife Trish. They share the idea of family being a most important part of their life.