Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John R Bush has 2 locations
650 Smithfield St Ste 1550
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Book Online Now
Dr. John R Bush has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John R Bush has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Dr. John R Bush Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
More about Dr. John R Bush
John R. Bush, D.M.D. John R. Bush DMD has been in practice for eighteen years. Dr. Bush completed his undergraduate work at the University of Pittsburgh in 1984. He continued on to Temple University where he obtained his doctorate degree in dental medicine in 1988. He is currently affiliated with the American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Academy of Sports Dentistry, and the East Pittsburgh branch of the Seattle Study Club. One of Dr. Bush’s many community service projects is the annual “Shoot for your Good Health Asthma/Dental Camp”. During this day long camp, Dr. Bush provides thorough dental care instruction to children and their parents attending the camp. He also stresses the importance of youths wearing properly fitted mouth guards while participating in sports. Dr. Bush, his wife, and four children reside in Edgewood. Dr. Bush is a very involved father and is active in coaching his children’s basketball games. He also serves in a volunteer capacity as the athletic director of their school. Lindsay A. Hayes, D.M.D Lindsay A. Hayes, DMD has been a general dentist since 2009. Dr. Hayes completed a bachelor’s Degree in 2005 from the University of Pittsburgh. She continued her studies at the University OfPittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine where she obtained her doctorate degree in dental medicine in 2009. Once graduated, Dr. Hayes completed a one-year hospital based residency program at Baypines VA Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. She is currently a member of the American Dental Association, Pennsylvania Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Hayes Grew up in Reading, PA, but has resided in Pittsburgh for the past 8 years. Dr. Hayes isinvolved in several community outreach programs, providing dental care to the homeless. In her free time, Dr. Hayes enjoys traveling and taking spinning classes.
Locations & Directions
Dr. John R Bush is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pittsburgh, PA.