- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Christensen DDS
Dr. John R Christensen, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. Their specialties include General Dentistry and Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. John R Christensen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John R Christensen has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. John R Christensen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John R Christensen
Dr. Christensen is an accomplished speaker and has presented lectures to various dental organizations both nationally and internationally. He is a past-president of the North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the North Carolina Society of Pediatric Dentistry, the North Carolina Association of Orthodontics, the UNC Orthodontic Alumni Association and the Durham-Orange County Dental Society. Dr. Christensen has published multiple research articles, & most notably, has co-written seven chapters in one of the country's leading pediatric dental textbooks: Pediatric Dentistry: Infancy Through Adolescence (Pinkham JR.,W.B. Saunders Company, Philadelphia, 1988, 1993, 1999, 2005 & 2011.)