Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John R Retrum
Dr. John R Retrum, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John R Retrum has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John R Retrum has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Happy to find Dr. Retrum
Self-verified patient of Dr. John R Retrum - Posted on June 18th, 2018
I am new to the area and my next door neighbor recommended Dr. Retrum. I learned I needed two crowns just before I moved here and there just wasn't time to do it before I moved. I had a marvelous dentist in the San Francisco area for twenty years, so he had some pretty big shoes to fill. I couldn't have been more impressed. Not only was his staff very pleasant, but he has his own in-house lab in order to make the new crowns right there. I got to see them being sculpted by the computer-technology right in his lab. I was in and out in three hours with my new crowns without the inconvenience of having to be fitted with temporary crowns and then having to return to have the final crowns put on! Also, he makes the crowns so that you do not see the dark line at the gum line. All of this new technology, and his prices were reasonable. Then, what a coincidence, but I started to tell a new friend what a great experience I had, and it turned out her family goes to Dr. Retrum, too, and is as pleased as I am. So already within my limited circle of acquaintances and new friends, three of us think he's about as good as it gets.
8 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. John R Retrum accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsJOHN R RETRUM DMD, 9880 Westpoint Dr Ste 600, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. John R Retrum is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indianapolis, IN.