Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Abernathy
Dr. John S Abernathy, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Jonesboro, AR. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John S Abernathy has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John S Abernathy has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Abernathy - Posted on June 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. John S Abernathy - Posted on December 15th, 2015
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. John S Abernathy
Meet Dr John Steven Abernathy Dr. J. Steven Abernathy, who prefers to be called "Steve" by his patients and friends, is a multitalented individual who enjoys learning skills of all kinds. Along with being a trusted and accomplished dentist who has provided advanced dental care (root canals, dental implants, and complex restorative procedures) to patients in up to five different offices in Arkansas and Florida, he is also a pilot with over 2000 hours of flight experience and an ASA certified sailor who can periodically be seen at the helm of a 38’ sailboat cutting through the waters of Tampa Bay. He is also the author of three books and a regular contributor to radio talk shows across the nation, where he is often called upon for his expertise in American Presidential history. Dr. Abernathy’s college education included The United States Air Force Academy, Arkansas State University, and The University of Tennessee. He graduated from the UTCHS College of Dentistry in 1979 with a degree in General Dentistry and has provided patients with all aspects of general dental care for over three decades. At this time he serves patients from more than 40 referring dentists in Arkansas, Missouri, and Florida, as well as patients who choose to travel from several surrounding states for his gentle and cutting-edge services. To ensure that his office provides modern, state-of-the-art dental care to his patients, Dr. Abernathy is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, one of only a few professional organizations that require members to keep up with current advances in the dental profession by attending a specified number of continuing education courses every year. On a more personal level, Dr. Abernathy has been married to his lovely wife, Michele, for 36 years. Michele is his chief endodontic assistant in his Florida offices, and is an accomplished jewelry maker who creates and teaches woven jewelry patterns. The Abernathys have two sons. John, the oldest, is a writer and director who lives in Los Angeles, California. He is co-author of the novel A Question of Character. Their youngest son, Grey, is a computer engineer who is currently attending graduate school at the University of Arkansas.
Locations & DirectionsJOHN S ABERNATHY DDS, 2919 Browns Ln, Jonesboro, AR
Dr. John S Abernathy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jonesboro, AR.