Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. John M Vinings has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
First off, you can't get this office on the phone without an act of congress. The initial appt was set up wrong and I had to wait a week to get the work done. He left bone during extractions that are trying to poke through the gums. Has left the office during my appointments on 3 different occasions without being finished with my denture. There office is rarely opened, the staff is rude and uncaring. They are off this weeek for vacation when they were colsed MOST of last week as well. I haven't been able to get in for adjustments because I went in as told yesterday at 10, was told I'd be seen by 10:30 and I finally had to return to work at 1pm - without being seen! Worst dentist ever. BUT...you get what you pay for.
Dr. John M Vinings accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. John M Vinings is similar to the following 0 Dentists near Lubbock, TX.