Dr. John M Vinings Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. John M Vinings?

You get what you pay for!

First off, you can't get this office on the phone without an act of congress. The initial appt was set up wrong and I had to wait a week to get the work done. He left bone during extractions that are trying to poke through the gums. Has left the office during my appointments on 3 different occasions without being finished with my denture. There office is rarely opened, the staff is rude and uncaring. They are off this weeek for vacation when they were colsed MOST of last week as well. I haven't been able to get in for adjustments because I went in as told yesterday at 10, was told I'd be seen by 10:30 and I finally had to return to work at 1pm - without being seen! Worst dentist ever. BUT...you get what you pay for.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. John M Vinings is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lubbock, TX.