Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Werwie DDS
Dr. John M Werwie, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Pewaukee, WI, with other offices in Madison, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI (and 3 other locations). His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. John M Werwie has 6 locations
Dr. John M Werwie has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John M Werwie has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Always exceptional serve and care
Self-verified patient of Dr. John M Werwie - Posted on September 25th, 2018
Dr. John M Werwie Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. John M Werwie
John Werwie, DDS -- General Dentistry As a dentist, Dr. Werwie’s philosophy of dental care is based on participating with his patients to assist then in making responsible decisions for improvement of their oral health. A patient’s oral health has a profound effect on his or her quality of life: physically, socially and psychologically. Dr. Werwie received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Wisconsin-Parkside. He then went on to the Marquette University School of Dentistry where he earned his Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree in 1976. Dr. Werwie completed two years of additional training at the Cabrini Medical Center Hospital Residency Training Program in New York City. This program provided him with clinical experiences within the hospital and dental clinic settings that served to advance his clinical skills. These experiences also enriched his understanding of patients’ needs and provided him time to mature as a caring and competent dentist. Currently, Dr. Werwie practices general dentistry with an emphasis on implant and sedation dentistry. He is dental preceptor in the Marquette University School of Dentistry Preceptor Program and serves as a mentor within the Forward Dental Doctor Mentoring Program. His professional affiliations are many. He has served on committees in the Academy of General Dentistry – on both national and state levels, and he is on the Peer Review Committee of the Greater Milwaukee Dental Association in addition to holding the title of Master within that organization. Dr. Werwie is on staff at Columbia-St. Mary’s Hospital in Milwaukee and has been elevated to Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantology. Outside of Dr. Werwie’s professional life he enjoys building models, and he has received the “Model of the Year Award” from the R.I. Bong Chapter of IPMS in 2003. He enjoys spending time with his family and making his infamous “Holiday Fruitcakes”. Return to Locations Page
Locations & Directions
Dr. John M Werwie is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pewaukee, WI.