- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Wiebe DDS
Dr. John D Wiebe, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with another office in Pooler, GA. They have 45 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. They speak English.
Dr. John D Wiebe has 2 locations
Dr. John D Wiebe has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John D Wiebe has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. John D Wiebe Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John D Wiebe
Meet Dr. John D. Wiebe B.A. Westmont College, Santa Barbara, California 1966 B.S. University of California, Irvine 1970 M.A. California State University, Fullerton, California 1972 D.D.S., B.S. University of California, San Francisco 1976 General Practice Residency, U.S. Public Health Service, Norfolk, Va. 1976 - 1977 General Dentist, National Institutes of Dental Research, Bethesda, Maryland 1977 - 1980 Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Medical College of Georgia 1983 Diplomat American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 1986 Private practice Savannah, Georgia since July 1983 Hello, I am Dr. John D. Wiebe. I have been practicing Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Savannah since 1983. My childhood was spent primarily in West Africa however I returned to the States for high school and then attended Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. After graduation I served as an Army officer and also continued my college distance running efforts culminating in selection to two national cross country teams. Returning to academics I earned a Masters Degree and then a dental degree at the University of California, San Francisco. My dental practice began at The National Institute of Dental Research in Maryland followed by Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training at The Medical College of Georgia. In a parallel life I remained in the military reserves until retiring from the Georgia Air National Guard. My wife and I have two adult daughters.