Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John C Wittenstrom DDS
Dr. John C Wittenstrom, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John C Wittenstrom has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. John C Wittenstrom has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. John C Wittenstrom - Posted on September 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. John C Wittenstrom - Posted on December 23rd, 2017
3 years ago another dentists office said I needed 2 root canals and 2 crowns. Dr. Wittenstrom crowned one tooth and fixed a cavity on the other and saved me from having 2 root canals. Those teeth are doing fine and every visit since I've had super friendly, honest and professional care. 5 stars easy.
Dr. John C Wittenstrom Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Preferred One PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Medica Choice
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. John C Wittenstrom
About me: I enjoy helping my patients understand their dental conditions, their options, and how to choose what's best for them. I have a special interest in cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, and restoring worn down teeth and smiles. Prevention and understanding what you want are important to me. My philosophy: You need good information in order to determine what's right for you. There are many things to consider for your dental options. Sometimes no treatment is the best option. My job is to help you choose what is best for you based on your values and priorities, not mine.
Locations & DirectionsMETRO DENTALCARE, 6601 Lyndale Ave S Ste 240, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. John C Wittenstrom is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Minneapolis, MN.