- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John S Zanoni
Dr. John S Zanoni is a doctor primarily located in La Grange, IL. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. John S Zanoni has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. John S Zanoni has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. John S Zanoni Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. John S Zanoni
The ability to put a beautiful smile on someoneâ€™s face is very rewarding. As an orthodontist, I get to do that every day! Each patient I see is a wonderful and unique individual, and I cherish the relationships I am able to build while theyâ€™re with us. Everyone has a story to tell, and I learn something new and exciting from them every day. Education and Experience My journey toward being an orthodontist began by receiving a high quality education where I gained the knowledge and hands-on training needed to build a successful practice. Fenwick High School, 1975 Undergraduate degree â€“ Loyola University of Chicago, 1979 Doctorate of Dental Surgery â€“ Loyola University School of Dentistry, 1983 Orthodontic Certification â€“ Loyola University of Dentistry/Orthodontics, 1985 Continuing education is vital to staying up-to-date with all the newest and best orthodontic technology and treatment options. I welcome the opportunity to learn as much as I can and go beyond the minimum requirements to make certain that I am current with all new findings in the study of orthodontics, whether on the science side of treatment or improved materials. I want each patient to know that they are getting the best, most efficient, safe mode of treatment at my office. Professional Memberships American Association of Orthodontics American Dental Association Illinois Society of Orthodontists Illinois State Dental Society Chicago Dental Society Arcolian Dental Society