Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jon D Baese has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jon D Baese has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jon D Baese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Jon D Baese
JON BAESE, D.D.S Dr. Baese was raised in Nashville where he attended undergraduate school at Lipscomb University. He graduated from Lipscomb Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Biology and Business. After graduation, Dr. Baese attended the University of Tennessee, College of Dentistry. While in dental school, Dr. Baese was selected to participate in the “Advanced Prosthodontics” elective and was awarded scholarships for excellence in operative dentistry and leadership. Upon graduation, Dr. Baese was also awarded membership into the Dean Odontological Society and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain. Dr. Baese is a member of the American Dental Association, the Tennessee Dental Association, the American Dental Education Association, and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain. Dr. Baese is also passionate about mission work in Suchitepéquez and the Ulpan Valley of Guatemala. It is here that he has provided dental work to the native people on four separate trips. Future trips are planned with Lipscomb University that will care for the spiritual, educational, dental, and medical needs of these wonderful people. Dr. Baese enjoys spending time with his wife, Kristin. He also enjoys cycling, hiking, photography, and traveling.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jon D Baese is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Nashville, TN.