- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon D Baese
Dr. Jon D Baese is a doctor primarily located in Dickson, TN, with other offices in Dickson, TN and Nashville, TN( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Jon D Baese has 5 locations
Dr. Jon D Baese has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jon D Baese has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Jon D Baese Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jon D Baese
JON BAESE, D.D.S Dr. Baese was raised in Nashville where he attended undergraduate school at Lipscomb University. He graduated from Lipscomb Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Biology and Business.Â After graduation, Dr. Baese attended the University of Tennessee, College of Dentistry.Â While in dental school, Dr. Baese was selected to participate in the â€œAdvanced Prosthodonticsâ€ elective and was awarded scholarships for excellence in operative dentistry and leadership.Â Upon graduation, Dr. Baese was also awarded membership into the Dean Odontological Society and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain.Â Dr. Baese is a member of the American Dental Association, the Tennessee Dental Association, the American Dental Education Association, and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain.Â Â Dr. Baese is also passionate about mission work in SuchitepÃ©quez and the Ulpan Valley of Guatemala.Â It is here that he has provided dental work to the native people on four separate trips.Â Future trips are planned with Lipscomb University that will care for the spiritual, educational, dental, and medical needs of these wonderful people. Dr. Baese enjoys spending time with his wife, Kristin. He also enjoys cycling, hiking, photography, and traveling.