Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jon A Bartlett has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Jon A Bartlett has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 1 of 13
Didn't even need any painkillers
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon A Bartlett - Posted on October 30th, 2017
I've had what you could describe as the top tier of what could go wrong when it comes to teeth. Dr. Bartlett performed several surgeries and for the most part they went very well. The bone grafting and teeth implant surgeries were done so smoothly I didnt even need to use a single painkiller!!!! If you're in need, he's your guy. Also one of the nicest warmest doctors you will ever meet.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSSUMMIT ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY PA, 155 Summit Ave, Summit, NJ
Dr. Jon A Bartlett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Summit, NJ.